You probably use Google every day. SEO is already part of your daily life! In fact, search engine results are often the first source of traffic to a website.
Whether you plan to work in digital marketing or not, chances are you will hear about SEO on a regular basis. Might as well prepare for it now!
Using clear explanations and concrete examples, the objective of the presentation is to help you assimilate the main concepts of modern SEO.
- Definition and importance of SEO
- From “Search Engine Optimization” to “Search Experience Optimization”
- How search engines work
- Overview of the 3 main pillars of SEO: technical, content, popularity
- An hour and a half
- As a group
- By videoconference (the link will be sent with the ticket)
- Teaching material
- Required equipment: laptop computer